Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Stories, Oh The Stories

I just got off the phone with someone whom I call for spiritual guidance and marveling at how when the stories that are in my head come out of my mouth, my world breathes a little easier with a little friendlier light and structure.  Especially the stories that separate me from other human beings - so... most of them... ahhh... reminders that the truth lies in the unity of the human spirit and on the most beautiful days I can see, feel, touch and taste it.  The times when the light within others and myself is so incredibly obvious, so awesomely apparent so tragically opposed to the fear I can propel myself on that tears group behind my eyes and I see the truth.  Gorgeous, insane, connected unity with all things.  Feeling grateful for both the light and the dark, the sunshine and the judgment.  I choose to radiate today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment